Build a Mini ITX PC
- Order Parts, Check for Compatibility. You’ve already settled on a Mini-ITX case, so now you need to choose…
- Prepare Your Anti-Static Workspace. Before you unpack your parts, take the time to clear your work area. Wipe it…
- Install the CPU. Release the catch on the CPU socket. This will either be an arm or a cover that pivots over…
- Attach the Heatsink and Fan. It’s vital for the CPU to remain cool, which means adding a heatsink…
What do I need to build a Mini-ITX PC?
For a Mini-ITX PC, you’ll need a suitable motherboard of 170mm x 170mm, along with a low-profile heatsink and fan. Looking for a more graphics-intensive gaming experience? Look for a suitably powerful GPU that will fit the case. The PC demonstrated in this guide features the following components: The total cost for this low-cost build was under $500.
How much does a Mini-ITX PC cost?
1. Quick-Look: Three Solid Mini-ITX PC Builds
2. Affordable $500 Mini PC Build
3. Mid-Range $700 Mini Gaming PC
4. Powerful $1,000 Mini PC for High-End Gaming
5. More PC Build Options
Are there any Mini ITX cases with very few cables?
Fewer cables, in an all-RGB build, are still a lot of cables. Also, there aren’t many mini ITX cases that would show off all of the parts without hiding them.
How to build a small PC with the Mini-ITX form factor?
Step 1: Order Parts, Check for Compatibility. You’ve already settled on a Mini-ITX case, so now you need to choose
Step 2: Prepare Your Anti-Static Workspace. If playback doesn’t begin shortly, try restarting your device. Videos you..